Air Medical Group Holdings provides employees the best coverage possible. As a committed partner in your health, Air Medical Group Holdings will be absorbing a significant amount of the costs. Your share of the contributions for Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, and FSA benefits is deducted on a pre-tax basis, which lessens your tax liability.
Please note that employee contributions for medical, dental and vision coverage vary depending on the level of coverage you select. In general, the more coverage you have, the higher your employee contribution will be.
Preparing to Enroll
Keep in mind that you may select any combination of Medical, Dental and/or Vision Plan coverage categories. For example, you could select medical coverage for you and your entire family, but select dental and vision coverage only for yourself. The only requirement is that you, as an eligible employee of Air Medical Group Holdings, must elect coverage for yourself in order to elect any dependent coverage. You have the option to select coverage from the following categories:
- Employee Only
- Employee + Spouse
- Employee + Child(ren)
- Employee + Family
Be sure to have the Social Security numbers and birth dates for any eligible dependent(s) that you plan to enroll. You cannot enroll your dependent(s) without this information.
ENROLLMENT IS MANDATORY. If you do not enroll, you will not have coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, Medical FSA, Dependent Care FSA or an HSA Account in 2016.
- Understand Your Choices This Guide contains very useful reference material to help you prepare for Annual Enrollment. Keep it handy so you can refer to it throughout the year.
- Review Your Options with Your Family. Make sure you include any other individuals who will be affected by your elections in the decision-making process.
- Log in to Workday with your Username and Password
- Confirm Your Personal and Dependent Information
- Review Your Existing Coverage or Select New Coverage
- Save your Elections You will need to go through each screen to verify or change your elections. Click “Submit” when you have completed your elections. Print out your confirmation and keep it for your records.